I gave an Autoscaling Azure talk at the Brisbane Azure User Group (BAUG) on the 18th April 2012. This series of posts will walk through the demo I put together for the talk using the Autoscaling Application Block (WASABi).
- Part 1 – Target Application (Build and Deploy)
- Part 2 – Autoscaler (Build)
- Part 3 – Autoscaler (Configure Autoscaling Block)
- Part 4 – Autoscaler (Configure Service Information Store)
- Part 5 – Autoscaler (Configure Rules Store)
- Part 6 – Autoscaler (Run and Monitor)
In Part 1 we’ll build and deploy the Azure application that will be the target of the autoscaling. In Parts 2 – 5 we’ll build and configure the application that performs the autoscaling using the Autoscaling Application Block (WASABi) from the Enterprise Library 5.0 Integration Pack for Windows Azure. Finally in Part 6 we’ll run the autoscaling application and monitor the target application during the autoscaling requests.